Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Pierce James basketball reasons just do not like each other

Pierce: James basketball reasons just do not like each other  

 

Beijing time on May 7, World War II Eastern Conference semifinals, between the Nets and Heat imminent, which will also be - Paul Pierce and LeBron - James in the playoffs 26 times in the first fight.

first battle after the warm-up training before the shooting, Paul - Paul Pierce was asked whether there is between him and James did not like each other? Pierce said the two sides do not like each other very natural, but nothing personal grudges.

"I think it was more in basketball," Pierce said, "We have the same goals, only one person can achieve, you know?"

"I mean, it is not like the reasons," Pierce continued, "there will not be anything from the court to the field, I think all in all, I do not like speaking to LeBron or Miami or Cleveland, are based on the pursuit of our goals is to these. "

When asked whether the presence of what friendship and James Pierce said they were not anything to do. "In addition to my teammates, I and the rest of the league does not want any friendship there are a lot of people I respect them, and they played many times All-Star, which is a kind of mutual respect, limited to this, my friends are growth and family around me. "

This is Pierce and Kevin Garnett in the playoffs the past seven years, the fifth encounter James. 25 times before the fight, James 13 wins and 12 losses a slight advantage, and in the 2012 Eastern Conference finals, James beat Pierce and Kevin Garnett in the tiebreak war, and victory over the Thunder in the finals, won the championship.

two years later, James harvest two championships, while the Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce never came to the Nets, but some things have not changed. Pierce and Garnett said they respected James, but the desire to beat him again.

Pierce said, it is this desire to contribute to the success of their own at some stage. "I'm not intimidated by anyone alliance," Pierce said, "There's always a lot of very good players, there are always a lot of challenges, this is my biggest advantage, I'm not afraid of any challenge to the league."

Wholesale Brooklyn Nets Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment